Both Moosend and Sendinblue are powerful email marketing software having a significant user base. These two platforms have perpetual free tiers that let you start using the platforms right away without any upfront financial commitment.
Apart from these obvious similarities, there are a few crucial differences that you must be aware of. In-depth knowledge of these differences is a must if you want to make an informed choice.
This comparison between Moosend and Sendinblue will precisely tell you the key differences between the two email marketing platforms.
Moosend vs Sendiblue – Key Differences
TLDR; The following chart summarizes the major differences between the two email marketing platforms. If you are in a hurry, this will help you to determine which is the right fit for your particular need.
|Easy, Single step
|Free Tier limitaions
|Up to 1000 subscribers
Up to 300 emails per day
|Little more expensive
Moosend vs Sendinblue
Let us dive into the detailed comparison between Moosend and Sendinblue. In the remaining article, we will discuss:
Moosend vs Sendiblue – Differences In Onboarding Procedure
The first step towards using either of these two platforms is creating an account as a free or paid user.
Creating an account with Moosend
You can create a Moosend account by following the below steps.
- Navigate to the Moosend website.
- On the right-hand top, you will find the button to Register for free. Click on it to find a screen like below.
- Enter your valid business email address and click the button Continue.
- In the next step, you need to provide a unique login domain and password.
- The Moosend login domain is the URL you set when registering for your account. It acts as a quick way to return to your work by simply visiting it, so bookmark it.
Getting started with Moosend is Free and Fast. You do not need your credit card details to create an account with Moosend.
Creating an account with Sendinblue
Setting up an account with Sendinblue follows a similar approach. You can start using Sendinblue without any upfront investment by following the below steps.
- Navigate to the Sendinblue website.
- You will notice a blue button on the right-hand top to Sign Up. Click on it.
- You will find a screen like below.
- Provide your business name, business email, and a chosen password to create your account.
- If you prefer, you can even create your account using an existing Google account.
As you have noticed, Sendinblue also lets you signup for free. But unlike the multi-step process with Moosend, it has a simpler sign-up process. Moreover, the prospect of using an existing Google account can be an impressive feature for many.
Result – Sendinblue is the winner here. The simplified user acquisition along with the option of a unified login gives it a slight edge over Moosend.
Moosend vs Sendiblue – Differences In Features
Here we will briefly look into the various features and offerings of Moosend and Sendinblue.
- Sendinblue is a powerful platform that can help you with your email marketing needs. The various offerings of Sendinblue include Email Marketing, SMS Marketing, Chat, Inbox.
- Sendinblue customers can also access the powerful CRM solution, Automation builder, and Transaction Email services.
- As part of its offerings, Sendinblue customers can also make use of the Sign-Up forms, Landing Page builders, and Facebook Ads.
You can read our Sendinblue review to get a more detailed overview of the features and offerings of Sendinblue.
- Moosend customers can make use of the powerful Email Marketing system that has an in-built newsletter editor, and personalization features.
- The robust segmentation tools and CRM system offered by Moosend has added advantages. You can use the landing pages and subscription forms to grow your marketing reach and collect leads.
- Moosend also has features to automate the marketing process. These include marketing automation, eCommerce AI, and product recommendations.
- The platform also has powerful tracking and reporting mechanisms in place. You can also create custom reports to track your marketing metrics.
We encourage you to read our Moosend Review to get a more thorough idea about Moosend’s features.
But for the sake of comparison, we found Moosend is a more feature-rich platform offering intuitive tools and offerings that make it easy for anybody to start their email campaigns easily. Moreover, we can not ignore the library of beautiful predefined templates that Moosend users can use for their campaigns.
For example, Moosend’s landing page builder and Subject Line tester are amazing tools that you can make use of for your email marketing needs.
Verdict – Featurewise, Moosend wins over SendinBlue. The robust tools, elegant user interface, beautiful pre-defined templates, and complete suite of marketing offerings give it a significant edge over Sendinblue.
Moosend vs Sendiblue – Differences In Pricing
The choice of software, platforms, and tools has a direct impact on the running expenses of your business. Choosing an email marketing platform is no exception. In this section, we will find out whether Moosend or Sendinblue will be cheaper for you, as you scale.
If you check the Moosend website, you will find the following interesting information.
- Moosend has a perpetual free tier that offers you all core features till you have up to 1000 contacts.
- It has an easy-to-understand pricing structure with only three plans to choose from – the Free plan, the Paid Pro plan, and the custom Enterprise plan.
- The expenses in the paid plans depend on your number of contacts. The Pro plan starts at $8 per month (paid annually) for 1000 contacts.
- The Enterprise plan is a custom-tailored option that you need to chalk out with the Moosend team.
- To use any of its advanced features, you must upgrade as a paid customer.
For a more detailed pricing overview, you can refer to our Moosend review.
A quick visit to Sendinblue’s pricing plan will show you the following:
- Sendinblue also has a perpetual free tier that lets you have unlimited contacts but allows you to send only 300 emails per day.
- Unlike Moosend, it has three Paid plans.
- The pricing of the paid plans depends on the number of emails that you plan to send.
- At its lowest tier, the Lite plan lets you send 10000 emails per month for $25 per month.
- To avail of the advanced features of Sendinblue, you must choose the more expensive Premium plan. Here, the plan starts at $65 per month for a monthly volume of 20000 emails.
- For more advanced features and higher limits, you can sign up for the custom-tailored Enterprise plan.
Verdict – In my opinion, Moosend is more affordable than Sendinblue. But if you are focusing on the free tier only, I will recommend Sendinblue as it has no restriction on the number of your contacts.
Moosend vs Sendiblue – Differences in Available Integrations
In the current digital landscape, there is no doubt that you will need and use several software and platforms together. This is when you need to know and understand if Moosend and Sendinblue support the platform of your choice. In this section, we are going to look at the supported integrations and try to reason – Moosend or Sendinblue – which is the better one.
If you explore the Moosend website, you will find that the platform readily integrates with various CRM tools, eCommerce platforms, Lead Generation, and List Validation software.
Some of the known names from this list include Magento. WooCommerce, ThriveCart, PrestaShop, SalesForce, Zoho CRM, and so on.
While there are in-built integrations between MooSend and many other platforms, you can take this further using Zapier and Piesync.
We encourage you to visit the Moosend website to refer to the latest and updated list of integrations.
Similar to Moosend, Sendinblue also has integrations with several leading software systems across categories like eCommerce, Helpdesk, CRM, Email Creation, and so on.
A few names from the list include Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, WordPress, Stripe, PayPal, etc.
Now, a quick look at the Sendinblue website will reveal that it has a wider number of integrations than Moosend.
Verdict – Because of its larger number of in-built integrations, Sendinblue is the winner for me. It is prudent to check the websites to find out if the platforms support and integrate with the software of your choice.
Moosend vs Sendinblue – Wrapping Up
You can refer to a detailed Moosend review and in-depth Sendinblue review that we shared earlier. However, for the sake of comparison between Moosend and Sendinblue, this article must prove handy.
In short, both Moosend and Sendinblue are powerful email marketing and automation software. But, we found Moosend is a better alternative to Sendinblue for the normal businesses who want to use the platform primarily for email marketing. Quality in-built templates along with robust automation make it easy to use this platform right away.
On the other hand, Sendinblue should be your choice if you are relying heavily on sending a large volume of transactional emails. A huge number of in-built integrations and powerful business automation systems are something that you must keep in mind.
The beauty with these platforms is, it lets you signup and use its perpetual free tier within the reasonable restrictions. So if you are in doubt, do not hesitate to create a Moosend account or a Sendinblue account for free, and explore the systems without any financial commitments.